Berry Street Face to Face Fundraisers Wanted!
- Casual/Flexible hours 3 to 4 days per week
- Attractive hourly wage of $30 per hour + penalty rates for weekdays and weekends
- Bonuses and incentives
- Not-for-profit Community Service Organisation
- Opportunity to make a positive contribution to thousands of young people in need
Do you believe that everyone deserves a good childhood?
Be a part of a movement to ensure that children grow up in families and communities where they feel safe, nurtured and have hope for the future!
Join Victoria’s largest independent child and family services organization and become a vital part of a team that never gives up doing whatever it takes for kids.
We are looking for the best fundraisers in Melbourne to join our team of passionate, inspirational and motivated fundraisers within our newly created in house campaign.
Our Ideal Fundraiser will have:
- Full working rights in Australia
- Great communication skills
- Passionate, motivated and bubbly
- An honest and friendly team worker
- Determined, hardworking and resilient
- Previous experience in a similar role, highly desirable!
Apply now hiring weekly!
Queries to Nikki Thomson (HR Officer - Recruitment) on 9429 9266
Applications should be submitted by 11pm Wednesday 25 April 2018
*We encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible
To download the Position Description and to apply for this role, please go to
Berry Street are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including those with a disability and culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds. Berry Street are also committed to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Aboriginal children, their families and communities. Comprehensive reference and background checking will be undertaken, including a Working with Children Check and police check. Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.